Our Foster Agency
Family Fostercare was established in 2008 in Worcestershire by Managing Director, Martin Rae, a qualified senior social worker with extensive experience in the Looked-After Children sector.
Since then we have expanded our operation, launching regional offices in many parts of England, and we have a growing presence nationwide.
Despite our growth, we stay true to the aims that Martin had at the outset of the company - to be a first class fostercare agency with a family-feel.
What We Do
Family Fostercare’s main business is to provide local authorities with a range of fostering households that can meet individual children’s needs in their own community.
We do this by recruiting, approving, training and supporting foster carers.
Family Fostercare foster carers offer placements that are:
- short or long term
- task centred
- for siblings
- boys or girls
- from birth to 18 years
- in an emergency or planned
- for asylum seekers or children in trouble with the police and courts
- short breaks
- for troubled children with some risks that need a solo placement.
- Keep the family feel
- Provide safe fostering households for looked after children
- Continue to improve outcomes for children
- Provide a first class service
We pride ourselves on being the fostering agency with a family feel. That means we take the time and make the effort to listen to and support the needs of every individual, in the way that works best for them - this includes not just fostered children but foster carers and foster carers' own family too. We work hard to build lasting, supportive relationships between our team and the foster families we work with because we know this ultimately leads to happier, more stable foster placements.
- Family-feel fostering
- Child centred approach
- Small local offices - 25 foster families maximum
- 2 weeks' respite
- Birthday and holiday allowance
- Accessible management style
- Friendly, open and inclusive ethos